|Electronic Visit Verification
|Ended on 3/21/2020
- No health benefits, no vacation pay, no sick time, no disability, no workman's compensation, and no retirement or 401K plan.
- GPS monitored time logging that tracks you which you must download on your phone, use your own data plan, and minutes to support.
- $9 per hour.
- You must provide your gas for all transportation and take individual in community on a regular basis.
- You need compassion and expect to be exhausted.
- You must work in an environment with a general sense of mistrust and be treated as guilty until EVV (a broken and unreliable system) proves you innocent (which it won't because the glitches will always frame you).
- Over loaded case worker will occasionally drop the ball on paperwork and may not answer the phone or email.
- Service facilitators may have glitches in their software that may take 60 days to fix.
- You will work hard and you must know that at times you may not get paid on time and sometimes maybe not paid at all.
- Your employer will be a stressed out family who so overwhelmed and under threats by the government for anything from abuse to fraud.
- You must have a talent for following guidelines that are contained in multiple regulations without any clear instruction of how to interpret regulations. All support agencies will have different interpretations, so you must be able to interpret the interpretations.