|Action||Promulgation of new regulation banning concealed firearms in executive branch agency offices|
|Comment Period||Ended on 1/27/2016|
Once again a Democrat Politician has shown not only a total lack of common sense but a total lack of regard for the safety and well-being of his constituents and the tourists that come to his state. Democrats never consider the consequences of their actions, much less the unintended consequences of their actions.
What are the possible consequences that they should have considered?
1) Some people will decide not to come to Virginia as tourists, costing the Commonwealth money.
2) Criminals will assume that out-of-state travelers are unarmed and attempt to rob them.
What are the unintended consequences?
1) Gun owners that would have carried concealed, who know the law will now carry openly. Virginia could have thousands of tourists openly carrying weapons all over the state. This could scare the rest of the tourist out of Virginia and destroy the Tourist Trade.
2) Many Virginian Gun Owners will join in and Open Carry in Protest.
3) Virginians will not be able to walk down the street without feeling like they are in the Old West.