|Action||Promulgation of new regulation banning concealed firearms in executive branch agency offices|
|Comment Period||Ends 1/27/2016|
1. This is an illegal action by the Governor and contravenes Second Amendment diecisions.
2. Permit holders have been vetted and are NOT a threat to public safety. Instead they are a force for good.
3. Off duty police officers are required to carry. This prohibition is contrary to good order and is an obscene attempt to place law abiding citizens in jeopardy.
4. The Governor is declaring government buildings as gun free zones and is inviting anyone with evil intentions to conduct an armed assult without fear of being harmed.
5. I request that the comment period be extended 30 days to better allow concerned citizens to express their views on this illegal assault on the rights of Virginia's citizens.