Emergency Extension Request
To View Stage
On 2/18/2020 the board requested that this
emergency stage be extended until 10/3/2020.
Reason for Extension:
The Virginia Racing Commission is waiting before beginning the process of making the regulation permanent in anticipation that legislative action would mandate significant changes to the proposed language.
This stage was approved by the Governor's office on 3/16/2020.