Do You Actually Know What Your Are Asking For?
I read the “draft” and many of the comments by those who support it, and UNBELIEVABLE!
Here is what those in SUPPORT are ACTUALLY asking for (and don’t even realize the utter dangerous gaping openings, or “loopholes” in it); this is the pandora’s box YOU ARE fighting to open:
1. State dictated morals and values
2. State censured speech
3. State mandated indoctrination
4. State mandated penalty and punishment for failure to conform
5. Your child to be victimized by the law
6. Your child to be ridiculed, and silenced by rule of law
7. Your child to be used by the state to convict you of being a bad, and dangerous parent
8. That your child be able to be snatched away from you, to punish you, to instill fear into you
9. That your child be driven to hate the special children by making those special children untouchable
10. That those “claiming” to be transgender be given special untouchable status to do whatever they want
11. That you give any miscreant child the space to play the system against itself—he said, she said…
12. That the taxpayers pay for all the lawsuits that will arise
13. For rapes, and sexual abuse to be committed by innovative child bullies
14. Fights resulting from children protecting their siblings from predators
15. Fights resulting from a class of individuals receiving special elite like status
16. Increased prison population due to parents being taken advantage of by vengeful juveniles,
17. Increased juvenile detention center population due the above, and the falsely accused
18. Increased funding for foster care when the number of children entering the system result
19. As a result, massively depleted the state coffers, due to the numerous lawsuits
20. Pedophile teachers (predators) using the new laws to manipulate children, parents, and the system
21. Teachers wasting time being manipulated by students into giving passing grades at the threat of being fired
22. Counselors being fired, or convicted when they inadvertently, or are manipulated into providing the incorrect, inaccurate, wrong treatment, or advice to a child that may result in suicide or other mental trauma
23. The State to assume totalitarian authority over its citizens
24. That students be used against their teachers and parents
25. That teachers be used against parents
26. That an avenue, a tool be implemented to shut parents and teachers up when the state chooses to do so
27. For the State to be the mouthpiece for special interest groups agenda’s who strategically seek to circumvent (do an end-run around) the parent, science, and religion to access and use their children’s vulnerability against them
28. That a door be opened to whatever happens to be the prevailing special interest of the time; because this “Draft Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students” will become a legal precedent. NAMBLA must be overjoyed at the Virginia General Assembly and VDOE’s actions here.
29. That every concerned parent takes their children out of public school and place them in private schools or home school or create other avenues of education or simply move out of state
30. That parents that cannot afford those avenues in number 29 suffer subjugating their children to an environment so caustic it is mentally damaging
31. That parents that cannot afford those avenues in number 29 be ever in fear of losing their children
32. That they (through the state) can bully, manipulate, social engineer, stigmatize, etc. by rule of law any that oppose them
33. That parents exit the state, or lose jobs, thus defaulting on loans, thus reduced spending, and tax revenues, essentially a chain reaction of events that is profoundly tragic in the end
34. Finally, the State and School system will not be able to support the massive numbers of staff that will be required to handle the unsurmountable volume of erupting problems that will occur within our schools because of such a blatantly obvious perversion of the use of law.
Those of you who are FOR, or APPROVE, or in SUPPORT of this new VGA, VDOE “Draft Model Policies for the Treatment of Transgender Students” truly don’t even see your own fatal flaw of reasoning, or don’t want to. I implore you, reassess your thinking on this proposed policy, think about the totality of its impact.