I am strongly opposed to this initiative
I do not approve of this proposal. It is illogical, inappropriate and irresponsible. It would not only eradicate all distinctions between males and females, but this kind of immoral indoctrination would also do irreparable damage to our children and our society. As I read this, I thought I was seeing the moral fiber of our nation being corrupted before my eyes. I seems like we have lost all consciousness of right and wrong in every aspect of our society. Please allow me to summarize the main reasons I am against this proposal:
- Parental permission would not be required for their children to explore their gender and sexuality. This is unthinkable to put a child in this kind of perverted environment.
- Elimination of personal pronouns (he/she) would be required and violations would be subject to disciplinary action. How disgusting is this?
- Children can change their gender identity at will. We say follow the science in every other aspect of life, but not in this one. Science say you are born with either X or Y genetics. Biology does not lie.
- Parents who encourage their children to embrace their God-given sex identity would be reported for child abuse. We were formed in the womb as male of female, and parents have the responsibility to nurture their children to become responsible men and women.
- Schools would be prohibited from notifying parents if a biological male wants use the same changing rooms designated for the girls. What if your daughter was a rape victim as a result of this kind of idiotic guideline?
- Boys and girls will be able to use any bathroom they wish. Privacy and decency will become a thing of the past. I would never expose my kids to that kind of environment.
- Gender neutral dress codes will be required. Girls being able to wear the same kind of swim suits as boys will be a disaster.
- Parents will not be notified that their child is being interrogated by school officials for alleged violations of these new rules. Get ready for the law suits on this one.
- There are no accommodations for a student of teacher of faith or conscience that would prevent them from compliance. This is a violation of the First Amendment.
This proposal is reprehensible and should be trashed.