A. Every applicant for licensure by endorsement shall submit in one package:
1. A completed application and the application fee prescribed in 18VAC140-20-30.
2. Documentation of active social work licensure in good standing obtained by standards required for licensure in another jurisdiction as verified by the out-of-state licensing agency. Licensure in the other jurisdiction shall be of a comparable type as the licensure that the applicant is seeking in Virginia.
3. Verification of a passing score on a board-approved national exam at the level for which the applicant is seeking licensure in Virginia. The Board may accept evidence that a national examination was not required for licensure by the other jurisdiction at the time the applicant was initially licensed.
4. Documentation of any other health or mental health licensure or certification, if applicable.
5. A current report from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB).
6. Verification of:
a. Active practice at the level for which the applicant is seeking licensure in another United States jurisdiction for 24 out of the past 60 months;
b. Active practice in an exempt setting at the level for which the applicant is seeking licensure for 24 out of the past 60 months; or
c. Evidence of supervised experience requirements substantially equivalent to those outlined in 18VAC140-20-50 A 2 and A 3.
7. Certification that the applicant is not the respondent in any pending or unresolved board action in another jurisdiction or in a malpractice claim.
B. If an applicant for licensure by endorsement has not passed a board-approved national examination at the level for which the applicant is seeking licensure in Virginia, the board may approve the applicant to sit for such examination.