A. No permit application fees will be assessed to:
1. An applicant for a permit, permit authorization, certificate or special exception pertaining to a farming operation engaged in production for market.
2. An applicant for a permit, permit authorization, or certificate pertaining to maintenance dredging for federal navigation channels or other U.S. Army Corps of Engineers-sponsored or Department of the Navy-sponsored dredging projects.
3. Permit holders who request minor modifications or minor amendments to permits, permit authorizations or certificates as defined in 9VAC25-20-10.
4. Permit, permit authorization or certificate holders whose permits, permit authorizations or certificates are modified or amended at the initiative of the board.
5. VPDES permit holders or VPA permit holders for the regularly scheduled renewal of an individual permit for an existing facility, except VPDES and VPA permit holders whose permits expire on or before December 27, 2004.
6. An applicant for a permit, permit authorization, permit modification, or certificate pertaining solely to biosolids research.
B. No permit maintenance fees will be assessed to:
1. VPDES and VPA facilities operating under a general permit.
2. Permits pertaining to a farming operation engaged in production for market.
3. Virginia Water Protection (VWP), Surface Water Withdrawal (SWW), and Ground Water Withdrawal (GWW) permits, permit authorizations, certificates and special exceptions.
4. Permits pertaining solely to biosolids research.
C. No fee shall be imposed on the land application of materials classified as "exceptional quality biosolids" or the equivalent thereof, as defined by 9VAC25-32.