18VAC150-20-135. Voluntary practice by out-of-state practitioners.
Any veterinarian who seeks registration to practice on a
voluntary basis under the auspices of a publicly supported all volunteer,
with no paid employees that sponsors the
provision of health care to populations of underserved people throughout the
1. File a complete application for registration on a form
provided by the board at least
15 five business days prior to
engaging in such practice. An incomplete application will not be considered;
2. Provide a complete record of professional licensure in each state in which he has held a license and a copy of every current license;
3. Provide the name of the nonprofit organization, the dates and location of the voluntary provision of services;
4. Pay a registration fee of $10; and
5. Provide a notarized statement from a representative of the nonprofit organization attesting to its compliance with provisions of subdivision 4 of §54.1-3801 of the Code of Virginia.
§54.1-2400 of the Code of Virginia.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 19, Issue 22, eff. August 13, 2003.