18VAC76-40-10. Requirement to report.
In accordance with provisions of § 54.1-2506.1 of the Code of Virginia, the following persons or entities who hold a license, certificate, registration, or permit issued by a board within the Department of Health Professions and whose address of record is in Virginia, a contiguous state, or the District of Columbia shall report emergency contact information as required by this chapter:
1. Assisted living facility administrators;
2. Athletic trainers;
Certified Licensed massage therapists;
4. Clinical psychologists;
5. Clinical social workers;
7. Dental hygienists;
8. Funeral service licensees, embalmers, and funeral directors;
9. Licensed acupuncturists;
10. Licensed practical nurses;
11. Licensed professional counselors;
12. Medical equipment suppliers;
13. Nursing home administrators;
15. Pharmacy technicians;
16. Physical therapists;
17. Physician assistants;
18. Radiologic technologists;
19. Registered nurses;
20. Respiratory care practitioners;
21. Surface transportation and removal service registrants;
22. Veterinarians; and
23. Wholesaler distributors of pharmaceuticals.
18VAC76-40-20. Emergency contact information.
A. Upon a request from the department, a person or entity listed in 18VAC76-40-10 shall be required to report the following information for contact in the event of a public health emergency or for dissemination of public health information:
1. A telephone number at which he may be contacted during
weekday business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.); 2. A telephone number at which he may be contacted during
nonbusiness hours (5 p.m. to 8 a.m. weekdays and on weekends or holidays); 3. A fax number at which he may be sent information
concerning the emergency; and 4. 1. An he the person or entity may be sent information concerning
the emergency; and
2. A number at which the person or entity may be contacted or sent information by text.
B. A person or entity shall only be required to report those
C. Information collected for the purpose of disseminating notification of a public health emergency or public health information or providing information related to serving during a public health emergency shall not be published or made available for any other purpose.