24VAC30-151-730. Accommodation fees.
After initial installation, the The Commissioner
of Highways or a designee shall determine the annual compensation for the use
of the right-of-way by a utility, except as provided in 24VAC30-151-740. The
rates shall be established on the following basis:
1. Limited Access Crossings - $50 per crossing.
2. Limited Access Longitudinal Installation - $250 per mile annual use payment.
3. Wireless Communication
Sites (limited and nonlimited access):
a. $24,000 annual use payment for a
site, and wireless support structure permitted prior to July 1, 2018,
until the permit expires or is terminated;
b. $14,000 annual use payment for
colocation on a tower site wireless support structure. This
payment does not include equipment mounted to an existing wooden utility pole .;
c. A wireless support structure installed under a land use permit issued on or after July 1, 2018, shall have an annual use payment based upon the following, which shall be adjusted every five years in accordance with § 56-484.32 of the Code of Virginia:
(1) $1,000 for any wireless support structure at or below 50 feet in height;
(2) $3,000 for any wireless support structure above 50 feet and at or below 120 feet in height;
(3) $5,000 for any wireless support structure above 120 feet in height; and
(4) $1.00 per square foot for any other equipment, shelter, or associated facilities constructed on the ground.