Guidance Document Information
||WTR-244 (SF) Marine Biotoxins
||The objectives of this policy are to:
1. Provide a procedure for an early warning system.
2. Provide a procedure to define the extent and severity of the occurrence.
3. Provide a procedure for effective State response to minimize illness.
4. Provide a procedure to ensure an adequate investigation, and that information is gathered and evaluated by qualified individuals.
5. Provide a procedure for closing and reopening contaminated areas in accordance with the National Shellfish Sanitation Program Manual of Operations
View document text
Posted On 5/16/2003
Document on Town Hall
This document applies to the following chapters
|[12 VAC 5-130]
||[REPEALED] Notice and Description of Shellfish Area Condemnation
Back to showing guidance documents for this board
Back to showing guidance documents for this agency