12VAC35-109-120. Health care policy. -
3. To what extent the provider will provide, arrange, or support the individual with the provision of medical and dental services identified at admission.
4. To what extent the provider will provide, arrange, or support the individual with the provision of routine ongoing and follow-up medical and dental services after admission.
5. How the provider will communicate the results of any physical examinations, medical assessments, and any diagnostic tests, treatments, or examinations to the individual and authorized representative, as appropriate.
6. How the provider will keep accessible to staff and contractors on duty the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the individual's medical and dental providers.
7. To what extent the provider will ensure a means for facilitating and arranging, as appropriate, transportation to medical and dental appointments and medical tests.
The overall policy is directed at Center Based services. Center based day support services will not likely have any control of nor should they for items 3 through 7. I recommend that these references be clarified as to what actual services they are required (IE opioid treatment centers, Center Based Respite, etc).